Saturday, December 14, 2013

Winter Break

Ahh, Winter Break.  Winter break is filled with so many things, mostly mixed feelings, LOL! 

My kids get three whole weeks off of school for Winter Break.

So many positives. 

The kids can sleep in, I will almost be guaranteed to sip on coffee before they get up. 
We don't have to "get ready".  We can stay in jammies all day if we chose to. 
We can be as busy or not busy as we choose to be.
More time to hang with the kids.
Movie days, couch cuddles, crafty days, park days, whatever we want.
We can play with friends!
We have Netflix :-)

So many unsure feelings.

Just how much will they argue with one another while home for three weeks?
Just how much arguing can I handle without drinking too coffee?
When I do need to go out, I have to take them all with me, even when they won't stop arguing.
The days will feel long.
When we get together with friends, we at least double the amount of children.
I tend to not want to go anywhere, I'm just being honest. 
Will it be a cozy not going anywhere feeling, or a get me out of the house before I go crazy not go anywhere?  They are two very different situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment