Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Yay I got moms laptop!!

Yay I finally get to use mom's laptop.I think she is looking, let me take a look. Nevermind she is not looking. She is singing the national anthem. She is on the phone now so she can't catch me. 

Here is my full name. Dominique Genevieve Augerlavoie




I'm going to ruin her laptop, just kidding.

Something I want to talk about is how you get your moms laptop from her, it's easy!

When she goes to the kitchen to get a drink of water she comes back to write, she puts it on a new page on her blog. You start writing funny stuff. Then when she reads it she thinks it's funny and might let you write more. But then she probably won't let you write ever again because we aren't supposed to touch the laptop.


I was going to tell you how to sneak on mom, but you can't. she always knows you are there and yells "get out of my room i know you are there!". I want to write more about sneaking but my mom will read this and I will blow it for me and my brothers. 


3 comments:

  1. Way cute Beebs! Oh how I love you! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dominique: Hi Shandee! It is fun to use moms laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it is fun sweet girl! Cannot wait to see if you can sneak another post in soon. XoXo

    ReplyDelete